Sunday, November 18, 2012

Introductions: Kyrie

I think I'll start off by showing my group one by one. First off is Kyrie! She is a Soom Dune in cream white and it's sort of a yellowy white color. Her's is the first face-up I did where I felt like I had accomplished something and I don't feel like I'll ever have to change it. She's also the first doll that I was brave enough to do extensive modding and attached her wings to her back. I made a few little errors here and there but I don't plan on ever selling her so these mistakes matter little.
I'm still undecided about her hair color but she just looks so darn cute in everything!

She started off as this...

...and became this! She has little teef! My adorable little mouth-breather.


Just some photoshop experimenting.


These are more recent pictures, I love this wig from Crobidoll, it's a mixture of white, grey, and slate blue. 





Kyrie doesn't have much of a backstory, she's just a cute tsundere little harpy. I need to blush her wings and feet but I'm currently looking for a better alternative to hazardous sprays like MSC and Testors.

In other news, Leeke and their damn special wig color sales, they get me every freakin' time! I'm gonna need something in that Real Red :(

No comments:

Post a Comment