Thursday, November 15, 2012

Intro!

The focus of this blog will be my main hobby; Dolls!

I started collecting dolls in 2008 it was slow going as I had no idea where to really find them. When I did find them, it was a matter of their price that held me back. After I finally took the first plunge, it didn't seem too bad and it's been a downhill thing since then. Downhill as in I can't stop, someone save me!

The other motive behind this blog is to get me to take more pictures of them and focus more on projects! I like starting projects but have a hard time finishing things because my focus wanes pretty quickly. Perhaps posting progress will help me get from point A to B a little more easily.

Also I like different kinds of dolls so expect to see everything from Obitsu to Monster High, if it's pretty, I want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment