Monday, November 19, 2012

Introductions: Kaito

Next up we have Kaito, he's an Immortality of Soul Blood. I bought him for my birthday back in 2010 and he arrived at the beginning of last year. He's gone through many changes, including a few different names and something tells me it's not quite settled still. I'd never get rid of him though, he's way too cool!

I mean look, check out that grump face. The only issue I find myself having is that I have no idea how to dress him really. I know what looks cool but it's hard to motivate myself to make him stuff.


I finally got around to making him a shirt the other day, which is nice because I can't have him sitting around with all them muscles hanging out everywhere.


His body is sculpted really well, he holds poses like a dream and is able to stand on carpet!


I haven't hemmed the edge of his shirt but I think I kinda like the wide rough collar it has already.


This wig was commissioned from Spite & Malice, and then trimmed up by myself. Her wigs are really awesome though :)



"Get these blinds outta my face...."


A friend stops by to say hello...


Saber: "Haha! I'll strangle you with these thighs of steel!"
Kaito: "Get off you monkey!"


Kaito: "I swear I'm gonna beat you when I get a hold of you..."





Saber: "Oh don't be like that, we're still friends, right buddy?"
Kaito: *Grumbles*

Kaito is like my ass with a heart of gold. He has an older sister, Tsukiko, which he teases often because she's so much shorter than him. They both come from a long line of magic users and have just started to dabble in it themselves which quickly brings them lots of trouble. His soft spot is animals and adorable girls and he struggles daily to keep his composure.

In other news, this year is going to be a struggle for me! I figured that nothing would catch my fancy for winter events as far as dolls but I was wrong! Luts has to go and bring out the little adorable dragon Zuzu Delfs and I want one so bad! I keep telling myself that if I want a dragon doll, I should go for the Dollzone ones that I've been wanting since the beginning of this year but I shouldn't even buy that! I really want to order something but I'll be moving come January and most companies take longer than that span of time to deliver. How will I survive this winter?!

1 comment:

  1. *.* They look so good together. They look like just an anime couple <3

    ReplyDelete