Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unleash the Heads!

I feel like I've been working on these things forever! I am finally ready to sell these babies off though and I'm a little nervous since this is my first time selling something on the internets. It was hard deciding how much to sell them for also since I had to decide on cost of labor and all that junk, I feel like I'm asking for too much :x

The pictures aren't all that great but I live in Oregon now and it's clouds clouds and more clouds so my camera just didn't want to cooperate. I should probably look at getting some better lighting...

All heads are painted, rooted, and styled by me and while it takes a long time, it's one of those "labor of love" things.

This first one is based on IA, a vocaloid that is super adorable!




This is just an original character that I decided to paint, her name is Naoko and she's kinda sad or just out of it. I think she would look cute with glasses.




This last one is based off of Shana from Shakugan no Shana, a super fiery little squirt. She's one of my favorite characters ever and I'm just sort of surprised that I decided to make her to sell.




Still working on rooting Madoka but I will be keeping her, she's just too adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment